Whether you have tried naturally to conceive or had an IVF (in vitro fertilization), the wait until you can find out if you are pregnant can be long and filled with emotional highs and lows. Women often ask “is there anything I can do to improve my chance of becoming pregnant?” The following are a few ideas how you can help this process:
- Stay warm at all costs, use a hot water bottle, warm teas and soups.
- Do deep belly breathing to really increase the flow of energy to your
- And some think eating pineapple, particularly the core, can be helpful.
- Keep exercise to low impact.
- Watch comedies, studies have shown laughing after an IVF can increase your chance of becoming pregnant.